ITIL® Foundation Certificate in IT Service ManagementBack to List
The ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management course provides the ideal basis for any IT Staff member to learn about the concepts, principles, processes and functions of the globally recognised ITIL Service Management framework.
The purpose of the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management course is to certify that the candidate has gained knowledge of the ITIL terminology, structure and basic concepts and has comprehended the core principles of ITIL practices . To course covers topics like:
- Detailed understanding of Service Management as a practice
- Detailed understanding of key principles and models
- Awareness of key ITIL Concepts
- Awareness of selected ITIL processes
- Awareness of selected ITIL functions
- Technology implications of ITIL and selection of appropriate software
- Specific application of ITIL scenarios
- Comprehensive practical exercises
This internationally recognised training course is suitable for all levels of experience. The target group of the ITIL Foundation Certificate in IT Service Management is drawn from:
- Individuals who require a basic understanding of the ITIL framework and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service management within an organisation.
- IT professionals that are working within an organisation that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
This course will be held over three days. Participants will be given approximately one week after the course for self study in preparation for the examination.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of the Cabinet Office
Download PDF for more detail
This course is available to start on the following dates:PERTH
Level 8, 30 The Esplanade, Perth
9-11 December 2013
13-15 January 2014
20-22 January 2014
3-5 February 2014
24-26 February 2014
10-12 March 2014
31 March - 2 April 2014
7-9 April 2014
28-30 April 2014
12-14 May 2014
19-21 May 2014
9-11 June 2014
23-25 June 2014
Level 1, 6 Riverside Quay, Southbank
18-20 March 2014
17-19 June 2014
Level 5, 24 Mitchell Street, Darwin
25-27 March 2014
13-15 May 2014
This course will be held over three days. The exam (1 hour) is scheduled approximately one week after the course.