ITIL® Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) CertificateBack to List
The ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) Certificate is a freestanding qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management Certificate. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in Service Management as documented in the ITIL Service Lifecycle core publications.
This four-and-a-half-day course (including the exam) will specifically focus on the practical application and the ITIL Certificate in Operational Support and Analysis is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in resolution and support of the Service Management Lifecycle. Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service Management as a practice
- Service Operation Principals
- The Processes pertaining to Operational Support and Analysis across the Service Lifecycle
- Operational activities of processes covered in other Lifecycle phases
- Organising for Service Operation which describe functions to be performed within the Service Operation and Support
- Service Operations and Support Service Operation roles and responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks.
The target group of the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Operational Support and Analysis (OSA) is drawn from:
- Individuals who have attained the ITIL Foundation (Bridge) certificate in Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL Certificate in Operational Support and Analysis processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organisation.
- IT professionals that are working within an organisation that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
- Operational staff involved in Event Management Process, Incident Management Process, Request Fulfilment Process, Problem Management Process, Access Management Process, Service Desk, Technical Management, IT Operations Management and Application Management.
This course will be held over four days. Participants will be given one-to-two weeks after the course for self study in preparation for the examination.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of the Cabinet Office
Download PDF for more detail
This course is available to start on the following dates:PERTH
Level 8, 30 The Esplanade, Perth
14-17 January 2014
8-11 April 2014
Level 5, 24 Mitchell Street, Darwin
18-21 February 2014
This course will be held over four days. An additional half-day includes an overview\recap and the exam (90 minutes).