ITIL® Service Offerings and Agreements (SOA) CertificateBack to List
The ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Offering and Agreements (SOA) Certificate is a freestanding qualification, but is also part of the ITIL Intermediate Capability stream, and one of the modules that leads to the ITIL Expert in IT Service Management Certificate. The purpose of this training module and the associated exam and certificate is, respectively, to impart, test, and validate the knowledge on industry practices in Service Management as documented in the ITIL Service Lifecycle core publications.
This three-and-a-half-day course (including the exam) will specifically focus on the practical application and the ITIL Certificate in Service Offering and Agreements is intended to enable the holders of the certificate to apply the practices in resolution and support of the Service Management Lifecycle
Candidates can expect to gain competencies in the following upon successful completion of the education and examination components related to this certification:
- Service Management as a practice
- Service Design Principals
- The Processes pertaining to Service Offering and Agreements
- Activities of Service Offering and Agreements processes covered in other Lifecycle phases
- How to use the ITIL Service Offering and Agreements processes, activities and functions to achieve operational excellence
- Service Offering and Agreements process roles and responsibilities
- Technology and Implementation Considerations
- Challenges, Critical Success Factors and risks.
The target group of the ITIL Intermediate Qualification: Service Offering and Agreements (SOA) is drawn from:
- Individuals who have attained the V3 ITIL Foundation (Bridge) certificate in Service Management and who wish to advance to higher level ITIL certifications.
- Individuals who require a deep understanding of ITIL Certificate in Service Offering and Agreements processes and how it may be used to enhance the quality of IT service support within an organisation.
- IT professionals that are working within an organisation that has adopted and adapted ITIL who need to be informed about and thereafter contribute to an ongoing service improvement programme.
- Operational staff involved in Service Level Management, Supplier Management, Portfolio Management, Demand Management, Financial Management and Service Catalogue Management.
This course will be held over three days. Participants will be given one-to-two weeks after the course for self study in preparation for the examination.
ITIL® is a registered trade mark of the Cabinet Office
Download PDF for more detail
This course is available to start on the following dates:PERTH
Level 8, 30 The Esplanade, Perth
1-3 April 2014
17-19 June 2014
This course will be held over three days. An additional half-day includes an overview\recap and the exam (90 minutes).